If you’re looking for an English-speaking Ophthalmologist in Munich, the private practice of Dr. Fröhlich & Dr. Carl offers the complete spectrum of modern ophthalmology.We know how difficult it is to start life in a new country and find trustworthy doctors and specialists, our team is dedicated to making the transition as smooth as possible. We work hard at reducing waiting times so that you don’t have any additional appointments, plus we’ll always take care of your medical needs with professionalism & cheerfulness!
We understand the unique concerns and challenges that come with being an expat, and we are committed to providing individualized, personalized care. So don’t hesitate – schedule an appointment with us today and rest assured that your vision health is in good hands.
The most common diseases diagnosed and treated in the field of ophthalmology are:
- Dry eye – Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Inflammation – Conjunctivitis (pink eye, inflamation of eyelid margins or the choroid membrane)
- Diseases of the eyelids
- Short sightedness – Myopia
- Far sightedness – Hyperopia
- Corneal curvature – Astigmatism, Astigamtismus
- Vitreous fluid opacities and other iregularities – Mouches Volantes
- Macular degeneration and peripheral retinal defects
- Squinting problems – Strabismus
- Clouding of Lens – Cataracts
- Abnormal eye pressure – Glaucoma
- Corneal changes – Keratoconus
- Retinal damage from diabetes and high blood pressure – retinopathy
From Team Project Expat
Would you like to get a free consultation to review how well your and your family’s Health is covered while you are in Germany? Click Here
Get in touch
Fields marked with an * are required.
No reviews for this Service Provider. Be the First One to review this service.