CorporateHealth offers expats the management, coordination, and implementation of preventive medical health checks in Germany nationwide.
CorporateHealth has developed a Comprehensive Check-up package, which aims to provide a high-quality, professional 360-degree analysis of individual health. This service is customized to meet the specific requirements communicated by expats like yourself. Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your overall well-being and successfully manage your health during your time abroad. With CorporateHealth, rest assured that your medical needs are in capable hands. It provides participants with a basis for improving their personal health and a valid foundation for successful health management.
CorporateHealth stands for medical quality, competence, and reliability in the field of preventive medical diagnostics for companies in German-speaking countries. As an expert in occupational health diagnostics, we set the German gold standard in preventive diagnostics in the context of primary & secondary prevention. We support companies with high-quality medical preventive examinations – both on-site at the company and nationwide at our 19 cooperating, leading centres for preventive & sports medicine.
Comprehensive Check-ups include:
• Preliminary anamnesis (physical & mental)
• Comprehensive blood analysis and urine (lab large plus coagulation risk, inflammation risk, iron stores)
• Prostate cancer risk (PSA test)
• Colorectal cancer risk (Hemocare test)
• Anthropometric examination (body fat, muscle mass, BMI)
• ENT risks (incl. sleep apnoea)
• Hearing check-up: audiometry (hearing test)
• Eye check-up: eye test for main risks
• Resting pulse measurement
• Resting and exercise ECG (atherosclerosis risk, performance measurement and lung function)
• Heart rate variability measurement (mental state/stress level)
• Ultrasound of the internal organs (abdominal ultrasound)
• Examination of the musculoskeletal system (musculoskeletal)
• Ultrasound of the heart (risk of heart attack)
• Ultrasound of the vessels supplying the brain (risk of stroke)
• Final discussion
• Specific recommendations on nutrition, training, stress management
• Personal health report (written & digital)